• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husqvarnaxpman

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
My neighbor stopped by the other night and asked me if I was interested in buying his 262 from him. Its tempting but I already have a couple so I told him I would put it on here for him. He is the second owner. He said the saw has set for a couple of years. I put fresh mix in it and it fired up. I ran it for a minute, didn't cut anything yet. I noticed the recoil rope was short so I put a new one on, and a new spark plug. I thought I had a rebuild kit for the carb, but I must have used it. I wasn't happy with the way it was oiling so I took the pump off and found that the oil tube was gummed up so I cleaned everything up and its seems to oil great now. The gear looks good. Typical scratches of a used saw, no breaks in the covers. If I was the buyer, for what it cost, I would probably put a new fuel line/filter and carb kit on it. My gauge made compression at 140. All my saws seem to max out at 140. I would bet it has more but I can guarantee its got at least that. I think I need a new valve in my gauge. If someone needs more pictures of something else let me know. He's looking for $350 pho
101_5738.JPG 101_5748.JPG 101_5744.JPG 101_5742.JPG 101_5746.JPG 101_5747.JPG 101_5740.JPG

That's a smoking good price. Ive got to go thru my pms and see who Ive talked about 262s with other than GQ.

Latest posts

Back