• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 281xp part

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you get them from. I was on the meteor site and couldn't find it and there's none on ebay that I could find from meteor.

Piston and cylinder are the only real difference. If your 281 cylinder is good I wouldn't go for the expense of getting a 288 jug. 281's are plenty strong. On the other hand, if your cylinder needs replacing then you might as well go 288.

Definitely got a deal. Actually bought two from the guy a 385xp for $70 and this one for $70. 385xp runs great just had cracked crankcase so replaced that and bad flywheel its good now.

2014-08-10_20-52-39_881.jpg 2014-08-10_20-52-16_459.jpg

Yea and to top it off the same guy texted me a week ago and said he'd trade me three like new 272xp's for the 385xp back once I got it back together. So this guy has been nothing but good deals.

For sure. I don't know if it was a scam or not but I saw a 395xp for $150 on craigslist recently. Gonna give him a call tomorrow can't hurt to check it out.

I barely missed a 394XP on my local CL a little over a year ago. Was over 2 hours drive away, and was listed as "I think it's a Husky 372".......for $175. Pictures in the listing were clearly of a 394XP.....

Latest posts

Back