• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 288 muffler gasket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call any dealer buddy.
Spike can get you one too, but I'm pretty sure anyone can.
Unfortunately where I live Husqvarna Sales and Service are Beyond a joke... I would just get one off of eBay but the aftermarket stuff is just so thin

Unfortunately where I live Husqvarna Sales and Service are Beyond a joke... I would just get one off of eBay but the aftermarket stuff is just so thin
I agree with poor aftermarket quality. Try Baileys, Jacks Small engines , or just go straight to Husqvarna online!

Also I thought about Aluminum gasket/heat shield! I bet a 390 Husqvarna one could be made to fit your Sweet 288!

The 288 had heat shield and gasket a member informed me to skip the gasket , its a year 2000 saw

No the shield is not the gasket, early saws came with just the gasket no shield, later saws came with booth,just fyi.

Latest posts

Back