• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 288

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Husqvarna 288. It's a solid runner and has a new top cover to try and stir up some interest. It has a clean p/c, no scoring, plenty of compression, and runs well. If you want any additional pics, ask me and I'll try to oblige. I'd like to get $450 + shipping for it but I'm open to reasonable offers.
IMG_6537.jpegIMG_6538.jpegIMG_6539.jpeg
IMG_6292.jpegIMG_6293.jpegIMG_6294.jpeg

OEM low top should still be available, $50 or less. Brake assembly is NLA, but there’s an aftermarket cover/brake assembly available. Might help with the sale?
I just installed a new OEM low top cover yesterday and I'll update the listing with new pics soon. I've only seen two of these saws with intact metal brake assemblies, and I don't trust a/m brake assemblies so I'm not replacing the clutch cover.

Back