• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346 XP OE - $300 +shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rydell58

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Husky 346 XP. I received it as part of a trade and have too many saws in the garage, so it's time to go. I have ran only a couple of tanks through it and everything functions and runs perfectly. The only things wrong with it are external: no sticker on the side, missing one of the top cover clips (top cover still locks on just fine), and the rubber handle cover tore off but was partially replaced with rubber hose.

Would like to get $340 plus shipping.

Comes with a nice 16" 3/8 B&C

If you would like a video of it running that's no problem at all, just pm me and I'll text you a video.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    818.6 KB · Views: 315
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    653.1 KB · Views: 327
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 340
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    724.7 KB · Views: 303
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 315
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    919 KB · Views: 256
Would be interested in a ported 026 or 036, or non ported as well. Value could be equaled out in either direction based on the saw. Feel free to offer up what you have! Looking to get more 50-60cc stihl saws to cut with a group of friends

Latest posts

Back