• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2018 husqvarna 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04titanse

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Bought this saw new in 2019. I bet it only has 25+/- tanks through it...spent more time on the shelf than in the wood. Only ever run on 32:1 motul 800 2t synthetic w/ ethanol free 91 octane. Bottom of the saw still has the oem stickers....this thing is cherry. Only issue is the throttle lock handle thing on the top broke, I ordered parts from local dealer, should be here soon. Video and pictures were take today 10/27/22.

Only thing done to the saw is dual port muffler with 288 deflector and Its got OEM full wrap with OEM big dogs. I can include the factory 1/2 wrap as well or I can sell either way with the full wrap only, half wrap only or both.

$650 shipped lower 48 OBO. Pictured 20" oregon bar and sharp chain can be included if you want it same price. I can throw in 3-4 loops of good chain with it. Also listed elsewhere.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg