Husqvarna 350 / 346xp comparison vid - oem cylinder vs am cylinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

Just wanted to comment in here. Tried out my 350 with new Farmertec top end and was pleasantly surprised by the performance. Although I cannot comment on the 350 OEM as I picked up this saw as a project, I'm not unhappy at all and with a price of $35 delivered for P+C it's tough to go wrong.

I texted Nick to see if he remembered but I think he's asleep already. It is a flat top, iirc squish was .023 after base gasket delete and compression was somewhat over 150 but don't remember exactly what it ended up being. Will post up when I hear back.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to comment in here. Tried out my 350 with new Farmertec top end and was pleasantly surprised by the performance. Although I cannot comment on the 350 OEM as I picked up this saw as a project, I'm not unhappy at all and with a price of $35 delivered for P+C it's tough to go wrong.

I as of late cannot fault Farmertec cylinders (for the price), I have tidy up the intake where the intake boots usually go on as I had one split an 038 intake boot but apart from that they seem good for AM parts and super cheap. I think without a base gasket delete them may be a bit low on compression as the squishes seem overly toleranced on cylinders I have used.

Latest posts

Back