• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 350 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BroncoRN

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am in need of the following:

Large guide plate and screw
Plastic worm gear for oiler
Clutch
Sprocket
Clutch cover/bar nuts

If anyone has some of these laying around let me know!!

Ok. I picked up this 350 yesterday for $20. It starts up easy and runs and is just missing the parts I listed so I thought I'd see if I could get it back in shape.

I haven't even gotten a chance to really look into it at all. It ran, $20, so I said what the hell. They man showed it to me after I picked up another saw. Then he said I've got this really big blue saw in the back. Turns out it was a Homelite C-52 in pretty good shape for $50 but I was outta money at that point.

ya, you can get more than $20 for just the gas tank. nice work.

if its a runner, hopefully its the 45mm cylinder and you can fiddle w/ it .....

bplust likely has your parts, but also, those parts are readily available all over the place....

or you can call Bob (spike60) at Ashokan Turf and Timber if you want OEM

OR you can do HL Supply if you want AM stuff.... for what you need, the AM stuff will be fine, up to you though

http://www.hlsproparts.com/?Click=48376

Yeah I'm not looking to make it super pretty. Once I get it running I'll probably sell it to someone who needs needs a reliable piece of equipment.

Latest posts

Back