• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 350 PHO parts saw/project $40+shpg.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearofpavement

Trying them all
Reaction score
I have a parts saw/project saw Husqvarna 350 power head. I received this saw in a lot I purchased and am not interested in repairing it. Here are my findings. The saw looks cosmetically nice. It is missing the following items: muffler assembly, clutch cover/brake assembly, the screw that holds the top handle to the saw through the AV spring on the right side of the saw. The springs that hold the clutch shoes together. (don't ask because I don't know)

The saw does not run. It pops with mix in carb. ie, it does not run for 2 or 3 seconds and quit, it just makes one pop per pull of the rope. The compression is low. The cylinder looks clean through the exhaust port. The engine pulls over hard with the plug removed. Not hard like difficult to pull but hard like not normal. So in my estimation, the saw is going to need an engine rebuild/replacement or be a parts donor.
Of the parts that are there, they all seem to be in good shape such as the recoil starter, etc. The carb and linkage is all in place and other than the items I mentioned, the saw seems complete. Makes a nice blue spark.
I am asking $40 plus actual shipping from 30206. I just shipped some saws today and the prices for complete ones varied from $25 to $38 depending on location. Since this saw doesn't have a bar/chain, it should be less than those prices depending where you live. If no one here is interested, I will disassemble the saw and part it on eBay.
Pics will be posted later and those will answer most questions so please be patient. I'll try to get some on by tonight.
I will scrounge the shop a bit to see if I have any of the missing parts mixed in with other stuff. I did not disassemble the saw but some parts may be around. If I find anything, I'll update the post when I do the pics.

Latest posts

Back