• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 351

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
These saws were used to clear fence rows on a large farm. Both saws start, run, oil, and brake well. I have not deep cleaned these saws. Both saws are all OEM, un-modified. The 2002 359 has one broken top cover clip but it still latches. It has a bite out of the wrap handle, which can be seen in the first pic. The bottom felling spike hole is stripped in the case. The stem of the starter handle is broken from the "tee" portion, but functions just fine. I could not get good focus on the piston shot but the mark in the pic is just carbon/cooked pre-mix. To say that both of these saws were tuned pig rich would be an insult to pigs. I'm looking for $300 for this saw, shipped, PHO. If the buyer pays shipping I can include a decent husky 20" bar and a chain with not much life left.
IMAG1339.jpg IMAG1337.jpg IMAG1340.jpg IMAG1335.jpg IMAG1347.jpg IMAG1338.jpg
The 351 was built in 2001. Other than one missing top cover clip I don't see any missing or broken parts. If I had not just finished a 2149 with a 346xp top end I would keep this to build. Looking for $250 shipped for this one. Again, if the buyer wants to pick up shipping I will include an 18" bar and two chains.
IMAG1344.jpg IMAG1342.jpg IMAG1345.jpg IMAG1343.jpg

I just sold a Stihl on here, similarly priced, in worse cosmetic condition, that runs as good as these, in 27 hours. What gives Husqvarna guy?

Thank you Don. I should add that the 351 has a Walbro carb vs Zama on the newer saws if that matters. Great cutting saws as is with lots of future upgrade potential should someone decide to.

I gave my brother a 1999 model 351 5-6 years ago, then a 359 a little later. He uses these saws semi commercially and they are two favorite saws... He was a Stihl guy before this. lol... I knew what I was doing. :D

It might help (for those who don't know) that both these are metal case, pro quality saws.

The 351 is the predecessor to the 353 counterpart to the 346xp.

The 359 is the counterpart to the 357xp.

Prices are good. Stihl saws are best for selling, Husky saws are best for cuttin wood. :cool:

Now that is funny!!!

Latest posts

Back