• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold husqvarna 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorsman0490

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a 2005 model 357xp chainsaw for sale. I bought this saw about a year ago from the original owner who had straight gassed it after just a few tanks of fuel, then left on his shelf for years. I put in a new oem p/c, and had the carb work done that all of this model walbro carb needs. I left out the base gasket and used thermabond. I have ran a few tanks of gas through this saw every month for the last year or so. It starts right up, idles great, and runs like a champ, the compression is right at 200psi. The reason I am selling is because I have a second 357xp and feel I don't really need both. The saw has a 20" b/c on it and could be sold with or pho. Looking to get $400 + shipping.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 110
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 102
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 98
Hmmm if I return all the kids xmass gifts and pawn a couple things........ lol . Nice looking saw. I would be all over it if I didn't just buy a saw a couple days ago. Good luck with the sale. Sure it won't take long to get your asking price.

if anyone were interested in central ct, western mass, or southern vt or nh; I am driving up to bascoms maple, to get supplies for the upcoming season, off I-91 tomorrow, Dec. 11, and would bring the saw with.

Latest posts

Back