• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Numa. If I didn't already have a deal in the works for a 372xp in shelf queen condition, I would be all over this. Shouldn't last long- GLWS!

I hear a lot of good stuff about the 357's.....what was all done for port work? My poor saws dont have cable locks on em....clean saw

Two things I forgot to mention one is that it has a new carb Walbro 191 I think, which is the same as the 199 and better than the Zama and the pull cord is a little shorter than stock, why, I do not know but that's how I got it, it still starts fine just something to keep in mind.
image.jpg

Ironworker where in NY do u live? I'm guessing with ur handle u don't need saws for your kind if work. Lol. By the way real nice saw

Latest posts

Back