Husqvarna 365, what is a good price?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjh245

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have the chance to get a new 365 with a 20 inch bar and 3 loops of 72lp chain. The price would be $470.00. Is this a good deal? I can't find a price for the 365's and YES I did search. I am guessing they are not making any more of these saws due to EPA stuff.
I am just trying to get a little info. Do the 365 have a side chain tensioner? Is it the same type as the 359 or is it like the 575xp?

Thanks again
Rob

when I got mine back in 00, they were about 680 through the dealers. (I got them used for much cheaper!)The prices have come down, and the last I saw the best deal on one was like $510-525.

The specials have the side adjust chain tensioner and are just like the 372's. Mine regular 365 did not have the side adjuster, but I put a 372 cover on it. They have been great saws for the better part of a good 5 years now. Good luck, they are nice torquey saws

Steve

I bought one a couple of weeks ago locally for $529.00 w/ a 20" bar and chain. I know I could have got it a few bucks cheaper but wanted the dealer service that came with the purchase. I will buy my chains, and oil from him as well as he seems like a upfront guy to deal with. To me service is worth a little extra $'s.

Bad E said:
I bought one a couple of weeks ago locally for $529.00 w/ a 20" bar and chain. I know I could have got it a few bucks cheaper but wanted the dealer service that came with the purchase. I will buy my chains, and oil from him as well as he seems like a upfront guy to deal with. To me service is worth a little extra $'s.

It is my dealer who is goving the deal.

Buy it! That's a good price on a 365 even without the 3 loops of chain. The 365 was discontinued in the US at the same time as it's big brother the 372. That's probably why you had trouble looking for the price.

spike60 said:
Buy it! That's a good price on a 365 even without the 3 loops of chain. The 365 was discontinued in the US at the same time as it's big brother the 372. That's probably why you had trouble looking for the price.

That is why i had problems finding the price. The saw is a few years old but it is still in the box. It is the last one the dealer has and he wants to get rid of it. He has a bunch of new 570s he is ready for sell.

Latest posts

Back