Best Husqvarna Shop in the Northeast?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update. That’s not to far from me in CT so I will keep them in mind. Been looking for a good shop in my area for some time now.

I did not know they were a Husqvarna shop. I had found they had a chainsaw mill with a cannon bar and a crank to move the sawhead, $2000 or so a few years back.

Their site says they run stuff through their kiln twice a month call for details.

Hey all, appreciate the thoughts and replies. I think I finally found the shop I was looking for in North CT. It's called New England Pine Timber Co: www.newenglandpine.com

They only carry professional Husky saws and have an endless sea of chainsaw and tree gear. Owner is definitely knowledgeable and will do porting work and saw modification as you desire.

Had all sorts of lightweight bars including Tsumura "Premium Light" which I've never seen in person before, the regular Tsumura light, Cannon and Sugihara along with Husky light bars. Will make custom length chains on the spot of whatever chain type you like. Climbing gear, accessories, Amsoil products, helmets, outerwear, pretty much all the kinda stuff that you see online but no one ever stocks at the typical small engine shop.

They don't sell leaf blowers, mowers, trimmers or anything that isn't going to be used on or around trees. Also had a cool sawmill and can process logs as needed. The owner was outside splitting logs when I arrived.

Kinda seems like a mini Madsen's for New England. They have lots of stuff, but it's not a physically big place.

They don't sell Stihl because the owner said Stihl forces you to sell lots of stuff unrelated to tree work, but they will work on them.

Worth checking out if you're a saw enthusiast.
New England Pine is excellent - I've bought bars and chain from them. I called up and the owner and I had a long discussion about milling and what kind of chains to use and so on. This was two years ago but I remember him as being really helpful and knowledgeable.

Back