• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 371 and 455

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennyPete

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Husqvarna 371 - 20" bar and chain - decent used condition - Starts/Runs/Idles/Cuts like it should - OEM Bar was stripped, rails filed and straightened, then repainted. Chain is sharp. Asking 350 + shipping

Husqvarna 455 Rancher - 20" bar and chain - decent used condition - Starts/Runs/Idles/Cuts like it should - OEM Bar was stripped, rails filed and straightened, then repainted. Chain is sharp. Asking 250 + shipping

Take both for $550 + shipping

More pics, compression, exhaust, etc available. Just message me.

IMG_20160809_131534.jpg IMG_20160811_094528.jpg

Not a problem, you're the one paying shipping. I have shipped car parts I fabricated to bases in Japan a couple times.

GTG shipping via USPS was reasonable for the 372 I just got on ebay. so currently most or all parts are stock? it runs and idles and cuts wood don't give two farts about the bar and chain, but send them unless you will discount for not sending them. ??shipping for value of bar and chain? let me know my options here.

Latest posts

Back