• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 371xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husqvarnaxpman

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Husqvarna 371 xp. New Nachi bearings, seals, gaskets and caber rings. Upgraded to 372 case. Muffler has been opened up by previous owner. Cut 2 1/2 tanks with it. Saw ran great. Come back home and checked compression, blew just under 150. Pulled muffler and piston had black streaks on it. Tore saw back a part and the streaks came off with no effort. Oiled the cylinder and piston with 2 stroke oil and put it back together. Pulled the rope a couple of times and the oil made streaks. I would of thought the oil i put on the piston would of burned off the first time. Pictures of the piston is of when i put it back together. I have not started the saw up since i put it back together. I was going to do another pressure check but i have not found the time. The cylinder has a couple small pieces of fins broke and looks like someone has repaired the fuel tank. Tank does not leak. Somebody carved there initials on the clutch side of case. Saw has the large spikes. Looking for $275, power head only. Do have a 20" bar and new chain if interested. Also have a 365sp with low compression if anybody is looking for a project. To many projects and not enough time..
102_5948.JPG 102_5946.JPG 102_5944.JPG 102_5940.JPG 102_5933.JPG 102_5931.JPG 102_5928.JPG 102_5945.JPG

Husqvarna 371 xp. New Nachi bearings, seals, gaskets and caber rings. Upgraded to 372 case. Muffler has been opened up by previous owner. Cut 2 1/2 tanks with it. Saw ran great. Come back home and checked compression, blew just under 150. Pulled muffler and piston had black streaks on it. Tore saw back a part and the streaks came off with no effort. Oiled the cylinder and piston with 2 stroke oil and put it back together. Pulled the rope a couple of times and the oil made streaks. I would of thought the oil i put on the piston would of burned off the first time. Pictures of the piston is of when i put it back together. I have not started the saw up since i put it back together. I was going to do another pressure check but i have not found the time. The cylinder has a couple small pieces of fins broke and looks like someone has repaired the fuel tank. Tank does not leak. Somebody carved there initials on the clutch side of case. Saw has the large spikes. Looking for $275, power head only. Do have a 20" bar and new chain if interested. Also have a 365sp with low compression if anybody is looking for a project.
View attachment 471287 View attachment 471288 View attachment 471289 View attachment 471290 View attachment 471291 View attachment 471292 View attachment 471293 View attachment 471294
Is the 365 complete?

Sorry about the 365 didnt know it would have this much interest or i would of just listed it. Sent pics to the guys who replied last night, had a couple who wanted a package deal with both saws. If they pass on the 371 then it BGE541 is the first to say he will take it for sure if he still wants it.

Latest posts

Back