• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372 xp Chainsaw With 32" Bar & Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawsrusinc

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For Sale Husqvarna 372xp chainsaw. Saw has good strong compression and runs excellent with no issues. Comes with a nice 32" Bar and good chain. I used this saw to cut with and performs excellent.. 425.00 Plus Shipping Through PayPal

Opposite, outer dog is upside down and missing inner dog.
Neither matters if you make it a race saw lol.
The recoil screws/bolts could be an issue if you do that though.
The bolt got stripped out and was replaced its solid as far as the housing being attached for the starter and the brake
Thanks for the response.
Was the case tapped for a larger screw/bolt, or just a corse thread bolt run in.

It has an oem cylinder, if it has good compression, it's just missing a few cheap parts. Front and bottom, don't look like a high use saw. Will be waiting for that compression reading. Do you know if it is a 75cc top end?:omg:

Im Not sure on the top end the tag on the cover says 71 but you know how that goes. Someone could have replaced it. Im going up to the garage now to do a few things and Ill get back to on what I find. You can PM me if you want and I can give you my number

Back