• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell husqvarna 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
2004 husqvarna 372 xp non xtorq model. Rough around the edges but starts, runs and cuts excellent. Piston, rings and cylinder look great through the exhaust port. She's no prom queen but she will get it done woods. A little elbow grease and it will clean up nicely. Own a classic.

$475 pho shipped to the continental USA. 20160502_192409.jpg20160502_192421.jpg20160502_192426.jpg

Heck that thing is way cleaner than mine and I paid almost $100 more for it. It was freshly rebuilt though. Great price for a great saw!

I didn't get a chance to do a compression test today but I should have some numbers tomorrow. It's a little rough around the edges but cuts great and has plenty of nut

Don't give it away!!

I don't see the rough around the edges....

All the plastic is intact and virtually the same color; I would trust it more than a cleaner saw with a better sales pitch and less of a reputable seller...

Great deal here!

I found a new 372 xtorq today at a shop and it was $940, in other words, these ain't cheap saws

Little not enuf

Sent from hoskvarna hills

Not enough here either. I have corn here that was no -tilled into hay ground after 1st cutting. Guess what it is not knee:cry: high

I want to chop it but heck it will be too late.

Latest posts

Back