• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 385XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebarry77

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Husqvarna 385XP for sale good running condition 25 inch bar 3/8 full chisel chain $550

Thanks I ignore people that don't have good to say there just trying to start something.

No worries, new seller. Get compression pic. Piston pic. Underside pics.
exactly... thats providence,

@Ebarry77 , Not trying to start anything with anybody, but its a valid question for a person who is new and unknown. there are plenty of dudes on this forum that i would buy from at their word and not even ask for cylinder pics or compression checks. But its because they have been around long enough and have had enough good transactions with others that it is no longer a question of what they are offering. You being new asking for some kind fo proof of the item in regards to health, quality, etc is normal.

@r black stop shitposting, its a valid question.

@Ebarry77 , Not trying to start anything with anybody, but its a valid question for a person who is new and unknown. there are plenty of dudes on this forum that i would buy from at their word and not even ask for cylinder pics or compression checks. But its because they have been around long enough and have had enough good transactions with others that it is no longer a question of what they are offering. You being new asking for some kind fo proof of the item in regards to health, quality, etc is normal.

maybe you should have posted this in the first place , we all have to start somewhere .....is the pot calling the kettle black

Sorry, but the reality is most people don't join forums and subsequently make their first post a $600 sale.

Everything about that is suspect.
Maybe no, but I've bought and sold to/from people who have zero post, it's not how many posts they have, it's are they willing to provide proof of who they are/what they are selling.
I remember @Definitive Dave buying a saw off a 1st time member, he got a heck of a nice saw, meanwhile everyone was dogging the seller. It was quite the scene :popcorn2:. What made it better, was I knew the guy was real since I talked with him before Dave did, I just didn't have the same resources Dave had to make it all happen.
If someone wants the saw, shoot the OP a message and do your due diligence, if the OP is sketchy don't move forward with a deal.

Husqvarna 385XP for sale good running condition 25 inch bar 3/8 full chisel chain $550
Welcome to AS.
Thanks I ignore people that don't have good to say there just trying to start something.
Don't jump to conclusions too quickly my friend, many have been taken for a ride they didn't want to go on/didn't sign up for. Those same people also want to protect other members from those same painful experiences, we are like family here :).

If you want providence it’s about 30 miles north of me. If you want provenance ask for the original bill of sale. If you want proof of condition ask for specifics. If you want to be taken seriously learn the difference.

I understand but if you want more information all you have to do is ask I would be glad do answer anything you want to know but don't accuse when you haven't even asked. One person interested sent me an email and asked about everything I answered him but know worries I pulled my saw anyway. I've been taking down trees along time and just retired thought I sale some things to people who might need them but that's fine I'll keep it it's a good saw.

Use paypal with there protection program. I used them here on a purchase where the seller took my money, I got nothing. I’m more careful now.

Back