• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 394XP for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think

• Keep it though it's a bit much but learn how to run it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Part it out

• It makes a nice conversation piece or great paper weight =•)

• Total voters
So I've decided I'm going to just sell it. I was trying to do a compression test and snapped my pull start cord which made me realize that this might not be a project I want to continue. It was reading 125 to 130 when it snapped but was still climbing a little. What would be a good offer. I'm 100% open to offers. Thank you all for the help.
What all parts is it missing? I didn't see a clutch cover in the pictures. I would like to have it but it's like buying a pig in a poke without seeing more detailed pictures like the piston and cylinder, inside the recoil cover etc... New OEM clutch cover over 100 bucks, OEM coil close to 100. I'm afraid to make an offer at this point.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

That would be reasonable for a nice, complete, and running one, but this thing I'm not sure about.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
It's not perfect saw. I'm not not a proffesional saw operator. I am a landscaper and would be more inclined if it were a hedge trimmer, blower, or weed whacker.
I have a saw that I bought as a project that I learned is just not for me. It has good parts on it along with it having many missing parts. I'm asking what people would give for it because I understand the hesitancy because I too bought this as a project. I will admit it is definitely a risk to some and I would not be hurt if someone says what I have is nothing but a piece of scrap metal. If people said it was worthless I would give it to one of the scrappers who live near me. Some people here must have seen something in this or they would not have said fix it up and use it if it were not worth the time. I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from.

Ok I'll put it this way. I bought mine as a "parts" saw for under $100.00 needed a top end, and it got bearings seals and new gaskets throughout. All oem husqvarns parts, the top end was converted to a 395xp. I had roughly $250.00 in parts. That was many years ago. I'd still not give over $100.00 for a "parts" saw, missing parts and of an unknown history. I'd take the guy up that offered you $125.00.

my spider senses are tingling just like sean's.

is this one of the site's owners acting like he found this chainsaw on the side of the road and it trying to flip it as some sort of cautionary tale?

why on earth would your first chainsaw be a 94cc monster? first posts here are "hey i got this coveted chainsaw that doesnt work and is missing some stuff and things..."

something isn't right...

Back