• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 51

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rattler362

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a decent little 51 for sale the piston has no scoring it holds 150lbs of comp on my gauge the saw is bone stock it has scratches and scuffs the tank vent dose leak a little it has no striped holes it oils as it should the chain brake works I did put a new fuel line and a wire from the coil to the kill switch. If you are looking for a nice shiny saw this saw is not for you but it will make someone a great little firewood saw. I am asking $115+the ride to your door Thanks' for looking. I am open to reasonable offers

Good saw great price Ive been getting $250 out of mine, yup those 51s and 55s are great saws I sold 3 last week. as far as a vac test. as long as they run and idle good its not worth the time I haven't seen any with bad seals yet and if you want to check intake just get it running and spray a little carb cleaner around intake.

Good saw great price Ive been getting $250 out of mine, yup those 51s and 55s are great saws I sold 3 last week. as far as a vac test. as long as they run and idle good its not worth the time I haven't seen any with bad seals yet and if you want to check intake just get it running and spray a little carb cleaner around intake.
Thanks' Chad it idles great sound don't change runs good I really don't think the saw has been used that much.

Back