• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 51

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoBigBlue1984

Right-wing conservative blue collar American
Reaction score
Clean 51 Husqvarna. PHO. Runs/oils as it should. 150 lbs compression. All OEM except for the muffler. Baffle has been removed and deflector opened up. 45mm cylinder. Piston is spotless.
Clutch cover has a slight burn mark just below the exhaust. It's nothing significant.
$140 plus shipping, not to exceed $25.
If a buyer wants, I'll deck the cylinder to set squish .020 and turn a .035 popup for $50 extra.
Any questions or more pictures feel free to ask.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've got 4-5 of these that I'm going to be putting on here over the next couple of weeks. Perhaps I should give it some time. One of them being my closed port 45mm 55.

Oh well, let's give it some more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've actually thought about this. Manufacturing sector around here has been slow as well. Election year, confidence in the economy, a few other factors. Granted, I understand chainsaw sales are a blip on the radar but it all goes hand in hand.

I'd be curious to hear some other takes on things.

Would sure like to see the closed port 55 if and when you put it up. This is a nice 51 though.

I've been using the closed port saw occasionally here in the last couple of months. It's one I built, I was new to the 55's when I got it last year. David young has ported those saws in the past so I consulted with him on the build. It has a .035 popup and the head was cut. Squish is .018/.019. I'll post timing numbers when I post the saw. Transfers could stand to come up a few degrees. But she'll hold rpm in the cut pulling a 24" bar right now and is a very strong runner from just the lathe mods.

I just bought another truck so I'm gonna eventually get around to selling some of the saws I don't have time to use.

I've actually thought about this. Manufacturing sector around here has been slow as well. Election year, confidence in the economy, a few other factors. Granted, I understand chainsaw sales are a blip on the radar but it all goes hand in hand.

I'd be curious to hear some other takes on things.
I believe that you are right on track with your thinking. GLWS

Hell of a saw for so little money!

Sales have been slow around here lately. Seems this site lost a chunk of population recently.
Flocks tend to follow good shepherds and Randy is definitely a good shepherd.

Latest posts

Back