• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy husqvarna 543xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hector

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i want to buy a husqvarna 543xp chain saw. Preferably new, but I buy a used one in good condition and at a good price. It has to be through ebay or some secure platform. Shipping to Puerto Rico.

If I pick some up I'll let you know.

I'm trying to work something out with the shop.
let me know quickly that I plan to buy a chain saw very soon because I need it, if I don't get the husqvarna 543xp, I'm going to buy the makita ae5000p I already separated it on amazon

Howdy!

Right now it's not looking good. My dealer sold two of her three 543's and isn't sure if she can get more from their source. I haven't heard back in days. I'm probably 3-6 weeks away from making any purchase right now.

I hope you can find one!

Howdy!

Right now it's not looking good. My dealer sold two of her three 543's and isn't sure if she can get more from their source. I haven't heard back in days. I'm probably 3-6 weeks away from making any purchase right now.

I hope you can find one!
Thanks, I already bought a Makita ea5000p, it's heavier than I expected but it's a beast. It was very difficult for me to get a husky 543xp, the ones sold on ebay do not ship to Puerto Rico. if in the future you can get a 543xp do not hesitate to contact me

Just an FYI, the same saw can be had in zenoah and redmax just without the husqy xp badge. Wouldn't have bought a makita, with them discontinuing the manufactur of gas equipment....

Yes zenoah makes great saws/engines. I have a zenoah gz4000 saw, and many zen hobby engines. Always great runners. Should be able to find the same saw under the redmax brand as well.

Just an FYI, the same saw can be had in zenoah and redmax just without the husqy xp badge. Wouldn't have bought a makita, with them discontinuing the manufactur of gas equipment....
They are very similar, but there are threads going through the differences between the 543xp and the platform it was born off of.

Is it a Redmax GZ4350? I didn't do a ton of searching but did see this for $350.
https://www.rcpw.com/redmax-gz4350-43-1cc-chainsaw-w-16-bar-and-chain/
I now see it's not a Husky design. Are they solid?

I'm not 100%, as it's been a while since I looked at my parts, but I'm pretty sure it has metal races/cages instead of nylon. That alone is tempting over the nylons of the older 5-series.

By the way, we're now on Mark III for the 5-series. They shoulda done it right the first time and kept selling the 3-series a few more years.

(I'm a little bitter cause my 2017 562 spit out a piece of race/cage)

Thanks, I already bought a Makita ea5000p, it's heavier than I expected but it's a beast. It was very difficult for me to get a husky 543xp, the ones sold on ebay do not ship to Puerto Rico. if in the future you can get a 543xp do not hesitate to contact me

I will do that, sir.

Cheers!

i check redmax before but they dont ship to Puerto Rico, The problem I have is not that I can't get the equipment, it's that they don't ship to Puerto Rico. I have made many purchases on ebay and on other pages that sell Husqvarna, but they cancel my order.

Latest posts

Back