• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 55 muffler and cylinder cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Carlson

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looking for a usable muffler and cylinder cover for a husqvarna 55. Its for a customer's saw and he is looking to spend $35 max. The parts don't need to be beauty queens just solid and usable. Let me know what ya have fellas. Just trying to help this guy out, we go to church together.

Looking for a usable muffler and cylinder cover for a husqvarna 55. Its for a customer's saw and he is looking to spend $35 max. The parts don't need to be beauty queens just solid and usable. Let me know what ya have fellas. Just trying to help this guy out, we go to church together.
i do not have a muffler, but have a couple pretty nice top covers, both with 51 stickers not 55, but same cover.

Hold onto that idea. I have a friend of mine that told me he should have both at his house. I appreciate the help.

Just got back from meeting with my friend and he had both items. I appreciate the help and apologize for running you around but I found them. If I run into this problem with parts again I will give you a shout.

Latest posts

Back