• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 55 Rancher w/ 20" Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have here a well used Husqvarna 55 Rancher. This is one of my customer's saws and he wants to get rid of it. I have inspected the saw and have found most of it is in pretty good shape. The saw runs well and oils like it should. Nevertheless the saw has been well used and the piston has seen better days. There is some scoring on the exhaust side of the piston + cylinder. The intake side doesn't seem too bad. Compression is currently at 133 psi, so not where it should be but not real bad either. Saw will need a new exhaust gasket as the old one has crumbled to bits. Spark plug boot also has a tear and could use replacement. Chain brake works like it should. Starter works just fine. Both carb gaskets and sealing collar are in good shape. The filter cover is good but doesn't screw down on the right side, the screw hole has been damaged. Everything else on the saw seems good. It comes with a used 20" bar and used full skip chain. The chain still has a lot of life left. Saw will also come with two new extra 3/8" 7 pin sprockets and a used extra chain that also has a lot of life left. The owner is wanting to get $200 out of it but make an offer and im very sure a deal can be made as the owner is very motivated to sell it. Buyer to pay for actual shipping. If you have any questions message me anytime. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back