• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell husqvarna 550xp ^2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BFish Yes they are a solid great performing saw. Most of the issues were user issues in the beginning. Let me how you want to pay paypal is quickest but I can do a check too.

BFish Yes they are a solid great performing saw. Most of the issues were user issues in the beginning. Let me how you want to pay paypal is quickest but I can do a check too.
I am waiting on a sale. If you still have one when I get paid. I will contact you! Very Nice!

Is the second saw sold? I'm waiting for a payment to go into my paypal, before I'd be able to commit to it. Also, do they come with .325 bar and chain? How do they do with 3/8"?

I've yet to read a problem with this model. I can't tell if you're just a tire kicker or someone zeroing in. If you're ready to buy you're not gonna do better brand new.
What about the transfer gaskets?

Latest posts

Back