• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 550xp (G) , 395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
I have a 550xp (G) that has been started only once, I would like $590 shipped (postal money order only)

I also have a lead on a brand new never run 395xp that has been a hard local sell, I figure I would post it here, make an offer power head only shipped (postal money order).

I can get pics of both if needed within the next couple days.

Buy with confidence, just got a 550 from mesurpa a few weeks ago and came as advertised. Basically new saw. Good guy to deal with. I just wish I didn't just get a 394 a month ago. That 395 looks real nice.:clap:

All I have left is the 550xpg, sorry, or should I say your welcome lol. I got a NIB 576 too, and I got a lead on a new 346xp.

All I have left is the 550xpg, sorry, or should I say your welcome lol. I got a NIB 576 too, and I got a lead on a new 346xp.
is the 576 an autotune?bar/chain size?price? Your 254xpg should arrive shortly-i finally got some pictures posted of my saws for sale(the twin of your 254 is in there if you want an idea of what the xpg will look like

The 576 is auto tune it could come power head only for $700 shipped or add $60 for the bar and chain.

Latest posts

Back