• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 550xp (new in the box) AKA Husky 550

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If MSRP is $620 and you figure $30 for shipping, he is selling these for $460. That's about $160 off MSRP or a 26% discount, not including the tax savings and it arrives at your doorstep with a bar & chain. Pretty nice deal IMO. GLWS

Hey this is my first post (been lurking for about 3 weeks) and I'm pretty interested in one of these. Never gotten to use a pro husky saw though, so I'm planning on going by a dealership tomorrow to see how the 550 handles - I'll let you know if I like it and decide to go with this?

mesupra,

Check you IM's. One is sold. New guy cant get things to work, and hollered at me on another board.
:)

In my Opinion 550xp is the best Husky made, I'm a Stihl guy and but this saw is wayyyy better then the 261cm

I have received payment for one waiting on payment for the second one and trying to find a couple more. Dingeryote's buddy is next in line followed by Tantblaster

Latest posts

Back