• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 550xp (New in the Box)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any pictures :lol:.
Sorry, couldn't help myself :laugh:.

f1aa5bf5fc9539af67a11a6be4c35ac4.jpg

Oh, you said "New in box" not "ON"
My bad !!! back at ya @chipper1

Thanks for the help.I'm good with Caleb.I've bought 4-5 saws from him and wish everyone was as honest as he has been.
Anytime, I've heard nothing but good myself. It's always nice to here about folks who do what they say they will, and sell something that is as advertised, to many bad stories get told, I enjoy hearing the good ones.
I hope you know I was totally messing around as there have been some guys selling saws as new in box but they have been out of the box, and some have even been run before, I see it often in other places and now and then here. I've talked with Caleb and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him. Truly sorry if what I said earlier was/could have been taken as knocking on him or the saw listed.
The 550 is a fun saw as well as a great tool if your working with it, I'm sure you'll like it.

Anytime, I've heard nothing but good myself. It's always nice to here about folks who do what they say the will, and sell something that is as advertised, to many bad stories get told, I enjoy hearing the good ones.
I hope you know I was totally messing around as there have been some guys selling saws as new in box but they have been out of the box, and some have even been run before, I see it often in other places and now and then here. I've communicated with Caleb and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him. Truly sorry if what I said earlier was/could have been taken as knocking on him or the saw listed.
The 550 is a fun saw as well as a great tool if your working with it, I'm sure you'll like it.

Remember that's the "NOOB" saw, another classification. Then there's "UWBT" (used with box,though)

Back