• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 550xp (NEW)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
atlarge54

atlarge54

ArboristSite Guru
I'm working on purchasing the saw through PM's (conversation). Who has had dealing with mesupra? He's been around for a while but I haven't really been paying attention and I can't find any feedback score. So far everything seems to be on the up and up.

KenJax Tree

KenJax Tree

Terraphobic
This is how i got it.
ehesetat.jpg

This is with a Sugi
uqujy7uq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedFir Down

RedFir Down

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I'm working on purchasing the saw through PM's (conversation). Who has had dealing with mesupra? He's been around for a while but I haven't really been paying attention and I can't find any feedback score. So far everything seems to be on the up and up.
I picked up a 550 from Caleb also. Saw was just like he described, transaction was flawless and it was a pleasure dealing with him.
If he had another saw I was interested in I would throw some money at him and wait for the saw to show up....with no doubts.

Latest posts