• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ondalay

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
This was purchased in 2013 I've ran this saw a good bit.. It still gives me full power no holding back it's PHO IM ORIGINAL OWNER I bought it in cleves Ohio at a kubota dealership in 2013. Still got all info and receipts along with every maintenance record in a log book for it. 165 compression. This thing will surprise you. Was going to put new carb on it before shipping out but will put in box and let new owner do it. It doesn't shoe signs of needing carb I got all new carbs for my saws and still stick to my routine maintenance. All oem no aftermarket parts.received_1146631662403192.jpegreceived_591925111470913.pngreceived_221540022516551.jpeg you won't regret this purchase. Great saw. I'l split shipping with you. 275. Message me for exact shipping quote thanks.
Paypal only friends and family or you pay the fee. Or half and half.

Latest posts

Back