• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 555!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interested in this saw. How does is compare to your 361?

I think they weigh about the same but the 555 seems less bulky and is easier to maneuver around. This one definitely beat the 357xp I had as well! The 555 seems to spin up faster and I think it cuts faster than the 361 - and with autotune you'll never need to mess with the carb again. This is one also has the bar nuts that don't fall off vs the 19mm stihl monsters, clutch cover chain tensioner, and I like the muffler on this saw. The muffler sits back at an angle with 4 hex bolts holding it on - so very easy to get it on and off. Bottom line - I like this much better than the 361.

These are great saws IMO/E. Great light well designed saw with good smooth av & power. A bucket of saw for the price, if I didn't have one I would consider this saw. Don't think these saws are not good as the 562 is top dog, the 555 is equal in build quality and perform well for their displacement. My 555 is smaller in size/bulk than my Stihl ms261. They are about the size of a high end 50cc saw.

i think I sent a pm, dunno much how this site works but looking to buy a 555

Latest posts

Back