• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I skunked you

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Used the saw to cut down 1 tree down. Only fuel used is 2 cans of moto mix ethanol free fuel. Saw is in very nice condition. 20 in bar and chain. Manual come with it. 625.00 tyd accept PayPal friends and family or usps money order

Saw has about 6-8 hours on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 243
No offense, but buying a saw from a user who isn't very active and who's name is "I skunked you" seems a little sketchy to me. Anyone on here who can vouch for you?

Let it be known that I'm not personally interested in the saw, and I'm not saying you're sketchy or trying to scam anyone, just that a potential buyer might be a little nervous about the situation.

Nobody is forcing anyone to purchase my saw. I have good feedback from other forums. I don't appreciate the above comment and if you have questions about me should be handled through a pm.
I am sure everyone on this site started from their first post.

I don't think Ryan'smilling meant anything personal by his comment... He was just asking if anybody would vouch for ya. Lots of members here won't even consider sending that much money to somebody "new" here, regardless of whatever other forums you use. I have bought and sold several saws and parts on here even though I don't post a whole lot. I usually just read the topics and search. Shoot, I am still a newbie and understand people may be iffy about sending me money too... GLWTS of your saw.

Back