• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, did you sell or trade?

CAD For sure, hard for me to financially justify or afford a shop full of saws. I love chainsaws and all aspects of heating our home with wood. It’s been nice to have the opportunity to try some different saws lately but for me getting to try something else means getting rid of one to afford the other. In that time I’ve had one or two I regret selling. And had some that weren’t a good fit for me. So it goes, I’ve sold some well kept/clean saws to some and traded others. All involved I believe we’re happy with their acquisition I hope. I know I have been!! This site has been a great resource for me and the best part, the members I’ve had dealings with have been exceptional and pleasant to deal with.
But yes I did end up with the same two saws I joined this site with. Still glad to be here. :)

Latest posts

Back