Husqvarna 572XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
that's where those dawgs went! was looking all over for them! lol
That's funny you should say that.
A buddy of mine tells me today, he was looking for a small tool bag with all his nice hand tools from his tool box at work and was a bit upset they were missing. Another buddy of ours saw an add of his on craigslist for a 4-runner with extras, in the back window there was a tool bag and he called to let him know he should take that picture down so no-one thought they were included, hello there's my tools lol.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
I hope it is a Success for Husqvarna.

Good Competition Breeds Innovation.
It should be, they've been working on it long enough. I think it feels a bit heavy, but if the power get's much better it will be a heck of a saw for many guys, I had just hoped it would weigh the same or less than a 372(maybe it does, but it just felt heavy to me).

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
@spike60 did a review with walter ...........afleetcommand on u tube of the saw seems nice you already have one brett? nice.........
I watched that, good to see that they are finally starting to drool into the states.
No it's Coles, just had the privilege to run it Rod.

Bmturner

Bmturner

ArboristSite Lurker
Maybe, send it me for testing and I will let you know.

NO :)

I have a 576xp anyhows ...
I just wonder how great the 572 will be
If it trully is an improvement on the 550,562,576 all I can say is WOW! The 550 and 576 made me comfortable to buy a used 562 off this site UPS says it gets here today :) :) :)
I am thinking for my use case ( often long travel on foot and in not so nice conditions) the 562xp will be the wonder saw for me some more omph than the 550 but not as thirsty and heavy as the 576 I need a one saw will do it all solution ... Perhaps if the 572 is the be all end all I can sell 3 to buy one hahahahah

thetoolnut

thetoolnut

ArboristSite Operative
NO :)

I have a 576xp anyhows ...
I just wonder how great the 572 will be
If it trully is an improvement on the 550,562,576 all I can say is WOW! The 550 and 576 made me comfortable to buy a used 562 off this site UPS says it gets here today :) :) :)
I am thinking for my use case ( often long travel on foot and in not so nice conditions) the 562xp will be the wonder saw for me some more omph than the 550 but not as thirsty and heavy as the 576 I need a one saw will do it all solution ... Perhaps if the 572 is the be all end all I can sell 3 to buy one hahahahah
Or keep your saws and buy another one!

Sent from my SM-G389F using Tapatalk

Karel

Karel

ArboristSite Operative
The price difference (562xp vs 572xp) locally (Europe) is minimal. If you can handle it size vise, don't hesitate.
I have 562xp exactly for that. Small, little lighter. This time round, I was looking for a 60cc saw.

However, the 572xp Handles like a dream. For little me, best on the market today.

572xp isn't just inflated, beefed up 562xp though. There is considerable amount of development between them.
I keep saying, that the 572xp is best Stihl ever made (clutch design)!

Deleted member 117362
D

Deleted member 117362

Seen that, also heard all the trash talk towards husky in the other place, lots of the talk is about where the :envy: is at.
Video is so biased! Why would a Professional Porter take your money, port your saw and turn around and bad mouth it? Quotes are easy to find, how all 5 series are bad. Is someone buying at a large discount or getting kick backs for promoting Stihl saws?

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
Anyone Familiar with Oregon's ... "Versa cut" Bars ... Lighter perhaps???
I almost bought one a couple weeks ago, lighter like a non replaceable tip bar(which it is), but supposed to be even lighter yet. I've not seen any long term durability testing or testimony yet on them. I'd expect them to be a little less durable than a standard bar but for the cost you could buy three for the price of one Stihl lightweight or Oregon RW.
I often suggest guys grab sprocket bar in place of a pro grade lightweight if they are just cutting firewood, but plenty of guys use them for tree work too. I think these will meet that niche in the market myself.

Latest posts