• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold husqvarna 576xp auto tune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Brand new still in the box. $750 pho shipped to the continental USA. Add $2 for a 20" bar and chain or $30 for a 24"

If you really need a bar we can work something out but that price is only if you buy a saw, any saw, it's been pretty slow here and I really want to long track the sled

:baba: that seems quite fair considering I likely couldn't go buy a 372 xpxt for less than 8 bills. I want a 576, if I win the power ball I'll take it.

You still plan on cutting wood with a chainsaw if you win the powerball?? I am thinking I will have a fellabuncher

Just think of all of the Truffala Trees you could take down with one of them! You would have to change your user name to Lorax though...

As a hobby but you sell some great saws at super prices. The 550xp I bought from you is a outstanding running saw.

576 came today! Can't wait to try it out, been over 20 years since I bought a "new" saw. Should never have started reading on this site think I'm getting CAD. Great seller
muahahahahaha, this forum is great for helping people spend money and get the economy going ! LOL, welcome and enjoy that saw.

Back