• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 61 clutch cover/ chain brake

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s a early 80’s clutch cover and in excellent condition. Will fit on any of the two coil saws. I’d say $60 plus shipping is a fair price.
Well, I think that is what I paid for my 61 300th anniversary edition! I hate it when go too pick up a saw and it's someone greaving the loss of the guy who owned the chainsaw. They made me feel like crap when she said it was her dad's saw and she didn't even know how much it was worth? Is $60 dollars fair she asked me? And that was the first thing that popped into my mind was, are you kidding me? The clutch cover is worth $60 dollars ican only imagine with that metal chain break! And I have a Husqvarna 266xp from Slavaina Yugoslavia manufacturer Tomos and it has the plastic chain break, and that saw is a kick in the pants to operate! I assure you I didn't stick around and help them look up what it was worth! 😏

Latest posts

Back