• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 61

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_kindig11

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Another one of my saws is up for sale. This is my husky 61 with 20" total bar. Great running saw. Starts easy. Oil good. No leaks anywhere. Good compression. Chain needs sharpened. The only "problem" is it needs a chain brake band. The brake actuates as it should but the brake isn't grabbing. Cheap and easy fix if you want a usable brake. I don't use a chain brake so I've honestly never looked into it. Just dont use this saw enough to keep it around. Will sell for $175 plus shipping with b/c or $150 plus shipping PHO. Will also consider trades for a running saw or parts saws.

yduru7ym.jpg
4ubutu6e.jpg
dy3ezype.jpg
zygu2uba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you consider trading for a 1983 Husky 61, new piston and cylinder, carb kit, crank seals and a bunch of other stuff. 18" bar, nice sharp chain, nice saw just needs some tinkering, if you go to the chainsaw forum you can see the post I have going. if you want ot Email me: [email protected]

Thanks for the offer but would rather trade it for a different model. Not that I don't like the 61s, just would rather not trade it for the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bar is gone so saw is only offered as PHO now. Good running saw. No problems. Here's a few more pics. Make offers and open to trades.

4u9eqe7y.jpg
unehavyr.jpg
rutujyje.jpg
eja7u9e9.jpg
u6arytyj.jpg

Back