• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna K760

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainmaster

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking for a

Husqvarna Slim Inlet Plate Assembly K760 part​

544352601 like this one it,s about 2inchs there is another type that is about 2-1/4 that is to big​

Attachments

• l[;].jpg
    l[;].jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 7
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 7
I might have one. Can check tomorrow. Any casting numbers or any differences in intake boot openings that you are aware of. I got alot of 760 stuffs. Do you need the boots too or just the plate?? Thx. TLG

Thanks for replying need just the plate i got that picture from ebay i looks like there is some number on it 544 34 26
all i know is one is 1/4 bigger i have the bigger plate i need the smaller one the holes for the boot is same size same boot for both plates did some looking and seems that the larger plate don,t have number on the casting

Well, Took two saws apart and looked at a third. The inlet adapters are 2 1/4" wide. I have a clutch ass. with drum/pulley, head sheave, and belt for you. Would need $40 plus shipping. PayPal works for me. Will need a ship to addy for quote. PM me with details and if you need pics can send them tomm. Thx. TLG

Latest posts

Back