• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna Mount New, and NOS Guide Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gulity1

gulity1

ArboristSite Guru
Im looking for a bar for my 288 I am not smart enough to know about the bar mount spec, call out ( what ever its called ) 24+ or better 28-30 is ideal I think. any info is appericate it, I don't know if any of the bars will fit my saw or not. Thanks any all for help etc. Adam

sammy riddle

sammy riddle

ArboristSite Operative
That's weird. I replied right after.
I don t know what going on I pulled my inquirry on 268 cause it show up 10 minutes late than I posted put in line after your post sent a pm on this saw eariliar and it never went through it like my internet is on a time lapse

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
what do you have and how much?

Let me take a look on Monday, it's still snowing here right now, and will be through tomorrow. The garage, and storage are unheated, and I'm dealing with sick kids. I know I have some NOS Windsor/ Sandvik Speed Tips in 18", I'll have to see what I have left in 20".
You want replaceable sprocket nose bars, correct?

Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Let me take a look on Monday, it's still snowing here right now, and will be through tomorrow. The garage, and storage are unheated, and I'm dealing with sick kids. I know I have some NOS Windsor/ Sandvik Speed Tips in 18", I'll have to see what I have left in 20".
You want replaceable sprocket nose bars, correct?

dibs on an 18" sandvik, possibly a 20" too, let me know, no rush. PM sent

Latest posts