• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Husqvarna "practica 40"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alanmurphy6912

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have recently acquired an old husqvarna rancher it says on the top but also says practica 40 on it and it seems to have decent compression but it has no spark. I also couldn't get the flywheel off to check anything out underneath so i just havent really messed with it much since then. I see parts are hard to find and noone I've spoken to really has heard or seen this exact saw so that's why I'm posting here to see if anyone has any idea on parts and or any special tricks to getting the flywheel off other than tapping the crank with a punch and hammer or maybe a puller that I dont have. I'd probably sell this saw if anyone is interested. Or trade for other saws amd parts. I'm looking for an oem 372xp carb non x torque. I'll take pics and post them and see if anyone has any info on this. Thanks in advance to everyone who has been posting and helping out.

Attachments

• 20220214_181042.jpg
    20220214_181042.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 9
I have recently acquired an old husqvarna rancher it says on the top but also says practica 40 on it and it seems to have decent compression but it has no spark. I also couldn't get the flywheel off to check anything out underneath so i just havent really messed with it much since then. I see parts are hard to find and noone I've spoken to really has heard or seen this exact saw so that's why I'm posting here to see if anyone has any idea on parts and or any special tricks to getting the flywheel off other than tapping the crank with a punch and hammer or maybe a puller that I dont have. I'd probably sell this saw if anyone is interested. Or trade for other saws amd parts. I'm looking for an oem 372xp carb non x torque. I'll take pics and post them and see if anyone has any info on this. Thanks in advance to everyone who has been posting and helping out.
If you’d take a cash offer I might want to purchase it, could you send me a message sir?

If you’d take a cash offer I might want to purchase it, could you send me a message sir?
I’ve just acquired a 372xp carb, would you still trade the practica for it?

Latest posts

Back