• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna saw carcasses $20 each buy all

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here are some boneyard specials. Only $20 each for all and must buy all. There are 15 plus other parts as pictured. Shipping will be expensive so if you live near Reno Nevada a pickup would be a good idea.
51 builder.jpg 61s.jpg 3 huskys.jpg husky misc 001.jpg husky misc 002.jpg

OK not much response to this so I can only assume;
1. You read the ad and had visions of 346, 372, 575, 394, 2100, 3120 for $20. Really?
2. You are scared of the shipping. I checked with Fastenal and they will ship and charge you at the pick-up point if you desire.
3. You don't think these saws are worth the price. If they don't sell soon I will place them on Ebay and expect to make more money than I am asking.
4. You guys that buy this stuff are spoiled and want to buy stuff for $10, fix it and sell for $200. The economy is to good I think.

1. You read the ad and had visions of 346, 372, 575, 394, 2100, 3120 for $20. Really?
2. You are scared of the shipping. I checked with Fastenal and they will ship and charge you at the pick-up point if you desire.
3. You don't think these saws are worth the price. If they don't sell soon I will place them on Ebay and expect to make more money than I am asking.
4. You guys that buy this stuff are spoiled and want to buy stuff for $10, fix it and sell for $200. The economy is to good I think.
All I read was 346 and $20 Mike

Yes, people expect something for nothing these days.
If I was closer and the exchange rate was better I would take them.

Back