• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna saws for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
I have a couple saws for sale, again

New 440 16" bar and chain , $220 shipped
New 550xp 18" bar and chain, $440 shipped
Used 346xp 18" bar and chain, $290 shipped
Used 562xp 20" bar and chain, $540 shipped

I can get some pics of individual saws if interested. The new saws have been test run only, less than a minute run time, the 550 and 440 are both 2013. The 562 is a 2011, I have run it a great deal with no issues what so ever, the used 346xp is a nice running saw I have run about three tanks through it without issue. All saws can be sold pho only if interested. 207/740/3660

I gave you a buzz, if you have a missed call from a 419 area code that is me. No rush, whenever you get time. I am curious to see if one of these 346 cures cancer or something like Ive been hearing :)

Deleting all other of my comments as they were inappropriate for this post . Id be interested in some pics as well . Thank you .

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested......just dont understand why no one feels it important to put pics on when they do there ad . Like its an after thought . Every thread lately we all end up asking for pics . I dont get it . Im uninterested if I cant quickly see with my eyes whats for sale . Sorry .

He may have been in a rush before work or something, stuff happens.

Its all good man, send some something when you get time. You can hit me up on my phone or on here, doesn't matter.

Considering this is a hobby I could care less to deal with people like you. You seem like the impossible to please type.

What ?? Did you get the conversation I sent you in your inbox ? Im like the total opposite of what you just said . Take a look .

Patience is a valuable virtue. We are all in a world where everyone wants everything, and they want it right now. I'm guilty of it sometimes as well, but slowing down a bit never hurt anybody. Sure, it'd be nice to have the ad complete with pics, but no big deal either way to me - and probably most potential buyers. Carry on and good luck on the sale.

Waylan

I haven't a clue what you did to deserve that reply Fuzz, I think I'll back out of this one.

Oh no no........There was more to these conversations buddy . Went back through and corrected and erased stuff .Had a morning of p.m.'s to straighten this stuff up I actually bought the 550xp....seller is a super nice guy . Just one of those things today..woke up on the wrong side of the bed....and it went down hill from there . That post you are referring to is whats left over from the un-erased stuff . Give the guy a ring..super nice guy ! But thanks for the support anyhow..its appreciated !

Enjoy the pics.

I sent you a text a little earlier, let me know how you would like paid and I will make it happen. Hitting the sack in about 15. It was very nice talking to you today, I am sure we will do more business in the future.

Latest posts

Back