• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna saws for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many 550's do you have? Fuzz says he bought the 550 and you say in the next post you still have it.

fuzz1500,
Don't worry, Caleb is a great guy to buy saws from, and I bought a 550xp from him before in Sept. and will do it again someday down the road.
Henry

He also has a 550 coming my way! I think he has been hording them!:laugh:
From the few conversations we have had over the phone he sounds like a top notch guy for sure!! I cant wait to get it....Thanks again Caleb!

We can be the 550 twins !! Very excited to the receive the saw....first auto tune that I will have ran . Suppose to give it to my girlfriend..but she better hope I dont run it before she does :) Caleb is a pleasure to deal with for sure ....and somehow I dont think this will be the only deal we make . Thanks again !!

Thanks for all the positive words guys. Like many of us on here I have CAD, also like many I am getting help with my disorder from my wife while going behind her back and sneaking a quick fix whenever I get a chance. I recently read in another thread about making money with sawmills, within the thread someone stated that the best part is getting to know the people you deal with, I could not agree more. That combined with a means of supporting my habit keeps me going. Off to go play with my tractor and saws, hopefully all the orange equipment I have like 1 degree.

Lol must be too early. I just about had a pm sent about the 440 mostly asking "how can you sell a new stihl 440 for that cheap and is it still for sale" then it hit me he was talking about the husqvarna 440 and it all made sence. Sorry just had to share my sleepy eyed stupidity. Good luck with the sale.

After running a 441 I think I would sell it that cheap, what brick of a saw that thing is. Nice power and smooth but way more than I would want to lug around.

I ran the twin to yours today, my 346xpg most of the day, I really enjoy that saw as well, its one of the few that I won't part with.

I ran the twin to yours today, my 346xpg most of the day, I really enjoy that saw as well, its one of the few that I won't part with.

Hey Caleb, I just sent you a text about 20 minutes ago. Let me know if you aren't getting them for some reason. You can pm me here if that is easier for ya... - Jeff

Husky 550xp was exactly as described....super fast shipping . Was a real pleasure to deal with . Wouldnt hesitate to do another deal !!

Caleb is sending his last new 550xp my way I hope this is not a sign that CAD is rubbing off on me.Looking forward to cutting with it.

You wont be disappointed !!!!

Back