• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna Small Mount (K095) New, and NOS 325 050 Guide Bars.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I use a pixel bar w/ my 346 and it works out great. Id love to get a hold off a bunch of 18" narrow kerf bars... and chain.. for reasonable prices.
Those 18" 325 050 husqvarna bars above Jon is selling are narrow kerf bars, there just not labeled clearly as such, theres your chance to stock up. Should mention again you can use NK or regular chain on these bars, for sure on your 346 saw. Now all you need to find is some chain, which should be easy, try the advertisers links in this forum, such as left coast supplies, you will need to buy many to soften the shipping charges.
The Husqvarna bars that will only use standard chain like 20lpx will say ( FARM TOUGH ) on them, and are .025-030 thousands thicker and wont work with the narrow kerf chain.

Sorry, I've been too busy. I'll get an accurate count on how many of these bars I have, in the morning.

Latest posts

Back