• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna t540xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumbilly

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my t540xp. I bought it brand new last summer but its a 2014 model. I dont use it like i thought i would. I have my eye on another saw to take its place. Im not sure what its worth. It has about 15hrs on it. Ill post more pics after work.
b25ae878cecea308e1c4c109ccbf29cf.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Looks like more behind them. Newer model with flippy caps. Nice saws! I was too slow.

Oh man! I love seeing great collections of huskys, makes me not feel so bad when my wife gives me crap about my small group of them lol.

Well im gonna start with $400 obo i think.

not really, just thought i might want to try one out. I have been doing a little climbing lately to take out trees on my property line, thought Imight want to try one out if the price was right.
If his is stiil for sale, I do not want to step on his sale. If it's gone pm me and I'll send you pictures of one I have.

Sorry guys i forgot about this thread. I ended up selling it locally. So go for it this one is gone.

Duce, would you happen to still have that t540 for sale??
I'll answer for him...Sorry I got it. actually I am not sorry its a great saw, but watch him as he repairs and sells occasionally. the one I got from him is great and I could not be happier with the saw or the seller.

I'll answer for him...Sorry I got it. actually I am not sorry its a great saw, but watch him as he repairs and sells occasionally. the one I got from him is great and I could not be happier with the saw or the seller.
Hope it serves you well. Glad you are happy and it arrived in good shape. Nice transaction and great buyer. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back