I am no longer JUST Andydodgegeek's wife...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahdodgegeek

The shirt lady
Reaction score
Sarah here... My new handle is sarahdodgegeek.

I like kittens and pretty flowers, going for long walks through the woods stalking prey, and cutting things with chainsaws.

I've already met several outstanding folks from AS- mostly form Wisconsin (they do make a heckuva good cheese) and I'm lookin forward to our trip to Missouri soon to see how southern hillbilly ingenuity is done. I'm especially interested to meet the one they call Stumpy, who I hear builds chainsaws in a chicken coop... (who'da thunk it) is that a normal southern thing? Do you guys live anywhere near the place they filmed that show deliverance? (should I bring a pig or any other farm animal to this hillbilly gathering?)

Alright, I think I've said enough. I'll see where this goes from here... :popcorn:

I like kittens and pretty flowers, going for long walks through the woods stalking prey, and cutting things with chainsaws.

I've already met several outstanding folks from AS- mostly form Wisconsin (they do make a heckuva good cheese) and I'm lookin forward to our trip to Missouri soon to see how southern hillbilly ingenuity is done. I'm especially interested to meet the one they call Stumpy, who I hear builds chainsaws in a chicken coop... (who'da thunk it) is that a normal southern thing? Do you guys live anywhere near the place they filmed that show deliverance? (should I bring a pig or any other farm animal to this hillbilly gathering?)

Alright, I think I've said enough. I'll see where this goes from here... :popcorn:

Welcome, have some rep to get you started!

Except for the chainsaw, you sound like my daughter. Kittens? She found every litter them barn cats had, and made pets out of 'em. Hatched some Blue Geese eggs once, and those gosling thought she was their mother. Same thing with a nest of squirrels from a felled tree. Welcome to AS.

Great, just great. We already had one sawholic in the house now you guys got her hooked in to this too. We really can't afford to get all of my saws ported but if that's what she wants? Keep telling her how good she would look with a Dolmar 7900. She has a pair of shoes that would look real nice with the red and black scheme.

Hey there geek!

Hey, Dodgegeek family!! Welcome again, Sarah!

Great, just great. We already had one sawholic in the house now you guys got her hooked in to this too. We really can't afford to get all of my saws ported but if that's what she wants? Keep telling her how good she would look with a Dolmar 7900. She has a pair of shoes that would look real nice with the red and black scheme.

Welcome to OUR world, André!!

Most of the movie "Deliverance" was filmed in Jawja.

Ewww! Girls! We can't let girls get on "guys facebook" can we?

Oh well. Welcome, I guess we'll let you play. Wonder what "double cad" looks like? Just rice and beans in the pantry and a garage full of gleaming shelf queens??

Most of the movie "Deliverance" was filmed in Jawja.

Ewww! Girls! We can't let girls get on "guys facebook" can we?

There are sacred grounds for you guys on here that the fairer sex must never violate, even though we're invited in repeatedly :laugh: We're not worthy :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Oh well. Welcome, I guess we'll let you play. Wonder what "double cad" looks like? Just rice and beans in the pantry and a garage full of gleaming shelf queens??

Something like that, but our throne room is in the shed and we just skip the rice.

Welcome back, and with your own handle as well. Thanks for all the work you guys did on the "donation", we need more like you, although we got a lot of gooduns already. Rep for the new gal. JR

Latest posts

Back