I am no longer JUST Andydodgegeek's wife...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah here... My new handle is sarahdodgegeek.

I like kittens and pretty flowers, going for long walks through the woods stalking prey, and cutting things with chainsaws.

I've already met several outstanding folks from AS- mostly form Wisconsin (they do make a heckuva good cheese) and I'm lookin forward to our trip to Missouri soon to see how southern hillbilly ingenuity is done. I'm especially interested to meet the one they call Stumpy, who I hear builds chainsaws in a chicken coop... (who'da thunk it) is that a normal southern thing? Do you guys live anywhere near the place they filmed that show deliverance? (should I bring a pig or any other farm animal to this hillbilly gathering?)

Alright, I think I've said enough. I'll see where this goes from here... :popcorn:

I used to live real close to where that was filmed and have visited that exact area.

It's...different from the movie. Besides being real pretty, that's some high dollar spendy real estate area now.

Not to say there aren't a lot of serious bubbas about..but I've seen similar bubbas up north out in the sticks, too.

Welcome to the madness......
Saws, Saws and more Saws....

I think you and your husband need to have matching Husky 3120XPs, both ported by Brad :)

Great, just great. We already had one sawholic in the house now you guys got her hooked in to this too. We really can't afford to get all of my saws ported but if that's what she wants? Keep telling her how good she would look with a Dolmar 7900. She has a pair of shoes that would look real nice with the red and black scheme.

It really IS about how one accessorizes. Now if I could only convince my wife I need a different pair of chainsaw boots, chaps and helmet for each saw. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Welcome Sarah! (About friggin time...) Shot ya a dose of long overdue rep for helping with the raffle.

Hubby does have too many creamsickles in that Dodge, for sure needs more color in there!

where is the dodge ?

See the white one at the bottom of the hill?

attachment.php

glad yer here sarahgeekdodge. you should have a good time at the MO gtg. bunch a good guys. wish i could go but alas, no. i always stand in awe of a woman who likes chainsaws or drives a pickup. good on ya.

it does sound like an ad for the personals :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
anyway welcome

Hi Sarah

Just took this photo of a Stumpy saw at the KY. GTG last weekend.
According to the other Wisconsin chansaw HO's at the GTG, Stumpy builds great saws and sells Vera Bradley chainsaw bags too! :rock:

DSC_0021.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back