I am no longer JUST Andydodgegeek's wife...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Do ya like egg salad?

OK, I'm done with stupid movie quotes(Johnny Knoxville in Men in Black II).

Welcome!

Nick

Hi Sarah

Just took this photo of a Stumpy saw at the KY. GTG last weekend.
According to the other Wisconsin chansaw HO's at the GTG, Stumpy builds great saws and sells Vera Bradley chainsaw bags too! :rock:

DSC_0021.jpg

Ooooooooo.... Pretty.....I'd have to have some new shoes, too. I wonder if he'd give me a deal if I buy one for Anequs, too?

Welcome aboard! My wife does not have a handle. She was laughing and making jokes about her phony I really do care about chainsaw look. I've already got her started and she doesn't even know it. In January I got her a Poulan hedge trimmer, Did some mods to the carb so that the high and low jets could be tuned. Then I pulled the cat out of the muffler and opened up the spark arrestor. Now she can start it by herself and she loves the better acceleration and power. She'll probably start wearing that 2cycle mix perfume for me soon.

Good thing you've got that saw to fend off all the dirty old men on here. I wonder why my stinky butt didn't get that many reps when I first joined these forums, hmm...:fart:

Latest posts

Back