I Bet There's Some Saws In There Somewhere

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it's "for real" but I think in the aerial photo of the place, you can see a little patch of something growing, probably what they been smoking all these years. It amazes me that they consider a junkyard a museum. Never done an inventory but we know there is 40 million bucks worth of junk? And what the heck is "current eBay value"?

I guess it never hurts to ask, maybe some idiot will buy it.:rolleyes:

And I thought my junk collection was big!Its more than a junkyard theres alot of valuable stuff there to the right person or idiot that is. Who knows if anybody will actually buy I'd say they'd be further ahead to sell it piece by piece. It is kind of scary that all those cars have been sitting outside could be rust buckets/mice nests lol:D :eek:

You see folks trying to sell large lots like this on eBay now and then. No one ever bids. You just can't move this volume of stuff. Hiring a local auctioneer would be a better bet.

cut off my Ebay password!

Ya know, I see something like this, then walk into my lil garage and think to myself "NO MORE". It starts out as one piece, then another, then its "a hobby", next thing you know you have 17 chain saws and guys from Missouri calling asking if you want to buy them out. I have to laugh when I go to the estate sales in the neighborhood around my office. Here is some Little old lady/man with enough stuff to fill 2 houses, they die, and the kids call the auction man to come in and get rid of it all. Sometimes it looks like vultures swoopin on for the kill with all the dealers fightin for a spot. I have sworn I am not going to buy more "stuff" that will just accumulate because it is such a good deal. You know they are going to have to sell that off in small pieces and spend a good portion of the profits in doing so. It is funny to see them try though. My dad says ebay is the absolute best cheap advertising and I am begining to think he is correct. Even if it does not sell, think of how many are going to see that now.

Latest posts

Back